Roofing, Siding and Gutters
You want your home to look its best and you can do this by maintaining the interior and exterior. Maintaining your exterior – including your siding, roofing, and gutters – will keep the interior of your home free from exposure to the elements. Whether you are looking at a replacement or repairs, Krozak Remodeling offers you the right solution to your maintenance and remodeling needs, every time.
The roof is one of the single most important structures of your home. Not only does it keep the elements out, it also provides a level of insulation that keeps your home cozy. Whether your roof is in need of a replacement, or simply needs a few shingles replaced, we can handle the job.
There are several types of roofing materials that you can have installed. Some of the most common are:
- Asphalt Shingles – the most commonly used on homes, asphalt shingles are the most affordable. Additionally, if you want to choose a more sophisticated look, you can do so to increase the stylish appearance of your home.
- Wood Shingles – Commonly referred to as “shakes”, wood shingles are not only stylish and elegant, but they are durable as well, making them coveted.
- Rubber – Rubber roofs are commonly only installed on flat buildings – such as commercial buildings.
No matter what type of roofing materials you choose, Krozak remodeling will ensure that the insulation and the structure’s soundproofing is in tip-top shape before completing the task.
Siding is a critical component for your home. Not only does it offer protection from the elements, it also creates the overall look of your home from the outside. There are various types of siding that Krozak Remodeling can use for your home:
- Vinyl Siding – Vinyl siding is very versatile because it is not only clean to look at, it is designed to stand up to all weather conditions. Made from PVC, it has become very commonly used in construction. Even better, they can be fashioned to look just like wood, meaning nobody has to know you have vinyl siding. There are two types of vinyl siding available: standard and seamless. The only difference between the two types is that with the seamless vinyl, you will not see any seams in the vinyl on the house. Standard vinyl will have seams, albeit very hard to pick out.
- Wood Siding – If you do not like the look or idea of vinyl siding, you also have the option of having wood siding installed. Wood siding is very popular because it offers a natural beauty that you do not get with many newer materials on the market. The difficulty with wood siding is that you have to have the right type of wood for the weather conditions in your area. However, once installed, it not only looks good, but it is excellent at providing insulation.
Gutters help protect your home from water damage by channeling the water away from your home’s structure. Without an adequate gutter system, the water can seep into the foundation of your home and cause unnecessary wear and tear along with cracks in the foundation. There are various options for you to choose from when you hire Krozak Remodeling for your gutter installation or repairs. The most common materials that we use for your gutters and downspouts are:
- Galvanized Steel
We will evaluate your home and let you know which type of gutters will work best for your home. To get started on your exterior repairs in roofing, siding and gutters, give Krozak Remodeling a call on 708-362-3117 today!