For many people, the bathroom is a retreat, an oasis, a way to unwind after a long day. For this reason, behind the kitchen, bathroom remodeling is very commonly done. Whether you are looking to enlarge your bathroom, improve the aesthetics or do a complete overhaul, Krozak Remodeling can help you with your needs. We specialize in bathroom remodeling of all sizes, whether you are looking to create a cozy atmosphere, or a lavish one.
Our Remodeling Process
Your bathroom can be designed in any way you want it to.
- Are you looking to add a large garden tub?
- Updated cabinetry and sinks?
- Do you desire a lighting change for softer ambiance?
We can help you achieve the look you want. Your bathroom design will consist of several components.
- Color Scheme – The color scheme of your bathroom should reflect the type of atmosphere you are trying to achieve. Are you looking for a retreat or an oasis of sorts? Your best bet is to go with softer colors that promote ambiance. Lively personalities can use bright colors. Your color scheme will be reflected in the countertops you choose, the tiles and any backsplash or wall color.
- Faucets – There is an endless selection of faucets out there for you to choose from. The faucets should collaborate with the entire look of the bathroom and provide finishing touches, whether they are elegant or modern in nature.
- Tub/Shower – Perhaps the most important part of your bathroom remodeling, there are different types of tubs and showers you can choose from. You can choose to have them separate, if your space is big enough.
- Cabinetry/Sinks – There are all different types of designs you can choose for your cabinetry and your sinks, it is simply a matter of personal taste. When you discuss your project with us, we will recommend suggestions based on your likes and dislikes.
When we evaluate your bathroom, we will come up with a design for your bathroom based on the features you want to include. Let us help you get started with your Bathroom remodeling planning today – just give us a call at 708-362-3117.